Sign in to follow this  
SLWalker

Ad Astra Fire

1. 1.

Welcome to Ad Astra Fire.  If you prefer the blues, though, feel free to use them -- you can change them back under your profile and find the old theme under Ad Astra Blue.  The same applies to the main archive.  If you find anything broken, try refreshing a handful of times; if it's still broken after that, then open a support ticket or let me know personally.

Wow. I had just refreshed my page and wham! Talk about a change and a dramatic impact of the senses! LOL! Great job Steff. And now, this way I can change the theme to suit my mood on a particular day. Cool beans. Well done on a super job.

::grins::  Glad you guys like it.  I might still tweak a few minor things, but mostly it's done and seems to be fully functional.  I really like how it turned out, especially on the main archive.

It's soooooo good to see the site promoting itself!  Miss everyone terribly. Will be back ASAP.  love you all ... t

Terry! We miss you too!

Not sure what up - I'm seeing the new Fire here in the forums, and was back at the archive until I logged in to post reviews.  It then reverted to the old theme, and no amount of refreshing seems to do the trick.  :(  Do I need to select it in my profile??

Something I've noticed with the "Fic Talk" new post/no new post icon, is that when a new post appears in one of the child boards (weekly prompts/review hunt) it looks to be reverting back to the old theme "new post" icon (the pink TNG era Combadge) as opposed to the new one (the yellow and black one). May just be me but I've seen it a few times.