Welcome to Ad Astra Star Trek Fanfiction Archive (Forums)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Miranda Fave

21 Today!!!!!!!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR trekfan!  HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU![/move]

Hope you have/had a good one trekfan. A big ole 21! You must feel old.

Gosh, I remember turning 21.

Okay, I remember *some* of turning 21.  ;)

Have a fantastic birthday!

Thanks folks! A rather hectic day, group projects, papers, regular projects-busy. But a good day nonetheless-really saving the celebration for this weekend, though no drinking involved; not a drinker at all-just give me three cans of Dr. Pepper and I'm as loopy as you want ;)

Never fear, I have been working on my various stories, and happily I can say been making some progress, though slowly.

Thanks for the Bday wishes-you guys are great. :)

Thanks folks! A rather hectic day, group projects, papers, regular projects-busy. But a good day nonetheless-really saving the celebration for this weekend, though no drinking involved; not a drinker at all-just give me three cans of Dr. Pepper and I'm as loopy as you want ;)

Well, you've got great taste in soda! :D

Oh, gag.  That stuff is horrific.  :-X

Then again, I see soda as strictly a mixer, so what do I know?  :o

Glad you had a good birthday, Trekfan!  According to scientific research, you have four more years before your body begins to deteriorate, so enjoy the prime of your life.  ;D

-k7, way too close to thirty for comfort.

Oh, gag.  That stuff is horrific.   :-X

Then again, I see soda as strictly a mixer, so what do I know?  :o

Glad you had a good birthday, Trekfan!  According to scientific research, you have four more years before your body begins to deteriorate, so enjoy the prime of your life.   ;D

-k7, way too close to thirty for comfort.

Oh cry on that last point! Quite horrific if one chooses to think about it. I'm not going to though.

Glad you had a grand enough day trekfan albeit it hectic. Enjoy the weekend celebrations. Like yourself I use to be a non-drinker - just give us a coke and away I'd go - drunker looking than the drunks. Alas, now like kes7, soda/coke is merely a mixer!! Ha ha!

Actually, very hard to beat a nice cuppa tea. [Now I really do sound closer to 30 than I want to be]

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!  ;D

And for those of us old fogies pushing 40... Pfffffttttt!  :P  Yer all a bunch of whipper-snappers.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!  ;D

And for those of us old fogies pushing 40... Pfffffttttt!  :P  Yer all a bunch of whipper-snappers.

I second that one. hehe! Oh, and get off my lawn!!

Congrats on turning 21, TrekFan! I don't recall much of my 21st birthday, but that's old age, and not the booze.  :-[ Unfortunately, I don't black out, so I remember things like the Safety Dance incident at MidsouthCon this year.