Welcome to Ad Astra Star Trek Fanfiction Archive (Forums)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SLWalker

Class Acts!

8 posts in this topic

Miranda Fave has broken the 100 review mark on Ad Astra, and Mistral is right on his heels with 97.

Congratulations, you two, and thanks!  Everyone else, feel free to give them lots of love here for that kind of dedication and awesome.

Congrats to Miranda and Mistral! :D

Thanks for reviewing and spreading the fan love around!

Yay!  ;D As I said on the home page:

And thanks for the stories I've read - without them - none of this would have been possible. I'd also like to thank my Mommy and me Daddy and all of the Academy ...oh wrong speech.

Coolness. 8)

Now I gotta think of some way to reward that kinda thing. ::snickers::  Because it is wicked and deserves it.

You guys are all kinds of wonderful!!  ;D  I, for one, have greatly appreciated your thoughtful and encouraging reviews of my work.  It is the inspiration I need to keep trying my hand at this.  Thanks ever so much!!

I like money! ;)

::giggle:: don't we all!  :D