Sign in to follow this  
MDGarcia

Ad Astra Personal Blog?

Or perhaps the fanfic updates could all be put into one subforum. I think people like having the chance to update and having commentary or questions about stories.

If it gets cluttered, this would be a good idea.

Okay.  It'll most likely be tested next week.  I need to finish UT's site first.

MDg

No problemo! Much appreciated in advance.

I'll jump onboard with the blog as well. Can't hurt to have one, just in case. Go ahead and sign me up for a blog. :)

Ooh! A competitor eh? Eh? [excuse me - McGregor's in a sparring mood]

Ooh! A competitor eh? Eh? [excuse me - McGregor's in a sparring mood]

Apparently.  Man, he's picking fights with everybody today!    ;D

Guest Guest

Hmm, a blog for my writing musings? That could be interesting. Another general blog I don't need, my LJ is sufficient for that, but a blog for my writing ideas only - that should be interesting. ^^

Snap Mrs Picard. That's what I was thinking as well for the blog. As maybe a review or recommendation of stories I've been reading etc, though whether that would be interesting or not would remain to be seen! Ha, ha!

I was thinking about this yesterday and I think I actually might like to try it after all, particularly to have a place to do more in-depth reviews of fanfic I like.  Is this still being discussed as an option?

That's cool.  Was just wondering and wanted to let you know you have another taker if you go ahead with it.  Will wait patiently...  :)

Still working on the basics.  This is going to be pretty DNS-heavy, so it has to work just right.

MDg

Cool, thanks for the update MDG. :)

An update: So, the blog site is getting close to launching.  I'm working with WP support groups to help me with deployment, because there's a lot of work that goes into it.  I want to kind of launch this by Christmas.

MDg