SLWalker

Ad Astra Suggestions

What do I need to do, pay someone?  ;)

Anyway, three stories with them are in the archive now, "Dealing With It", "Send-Off", and "Stand And Wait".

Is there some rule I missed?

I meant, spelling, etc.  No, you don't need to pay someone.  I just wanted to make sure the names were accurate.  I'm a big fan of being careful.

Hey...just noticed I've got a weird glitch.

For some reason, "A Weaver of Lives" doesn't show up when I open up the Sigils and Unions main series, and it doesn't appear I can add it.  I think this happened during the database conversion awhile back, but I never got around to checking it again until now.

Hey...just noticed I've got a weird glitch.

For some reason, "A Weaver of Lives" doesn't show up when I open up the Sigils and Unions main series, and it doesn't appear I can add it.  I think this happened during the database conversion awhile back, but I never got around to checking it again until now.

Want me to try to add it?

Well Steff, I say strike while the iron is hot.

Do you want more AU writers here?  I say the more the merrier, but you know me - any chance to play.

I noticed that someone has already written an AU piece and posted it on TU  (all in spoilers which I thought was rather thoughtful...)

But it shows the ficcers are already using it.  I say go for it.

Might be for the best so no spoilers for those who haven't seen and allows those who don't entertain it to avoid it. Just as others might not like certain series of the Trek incarnation.

I think that's a good idea, too.  I'm hoping to see the movie on Sunday but may or may not be able to...and I definitely don't want spoilers.

New Category!

Based on the popular consensus of ASC, the category for the new movie is 'Alternate Original Series' -- this is for the new movie, and all stories that take place in that timeline. Any stories that are a crossover between that and any other series would still go into the Crossovers section. Added all of the basic characters. So, if you know any authors writing for the new movie, point 'em over here!

Vacation!

The Teddog is here and safe, and tomorrow we're gone; today, we'll still probably be on the quiet side. Remember that your Admins while we're absent are Anna Amuse and Miranda Fave; mdgarcia is also still around, but mostly in the background due to heavy workload.

And don't forget...

All reviews starting on midnight of the 17th that you want counted towards the Great Review Hunt that ends on Wednesday should be e-mailed or PMed to your temporary admins. So, compile the links and send them once a day to Anna and Miranda; that's the only way they'll be counted. On midnight on the 20th (Wednesday) the hunt closes.

Have a great Saturday!