SLWalker

Ad Astra Suggestions

I have a little "intelligence" from the TrekBBS to report!

I imagine some of you are already aware of this, but today is Steff's birthday!  I know she's not here, but I move that we all wish her Happy Birthday. :)

(I know, I know, I put it under "Suggestions."  I would've liked to have posted an announcement, but since I don't have the position to do that, I figured "strong suggestion" was the most fitting place for it. ;) )

All righty!  The first of the month 'inactive account clear out' is done.  So, no one go panicking that we have less authors; only completely unused accounts that have been sitting since March were deleted.  Those who had their accounts axed from the archive can always sign up again when they have more time and can upload stories and participate more closely.

yay!

(my old badge number was (initially) 007.)  Swear!  It got changed when they dropped the title "police woman" and "Police man" on the badge and made "it officer...I then ended up with 288.

::stares::  You were a cop?  Seriously?  That's awesome.

A jailor really.  I did a few stints with Vice (there weren't that many women on the force at the time so we were used as often as possible) and out on the field but the majority of my time was spent in the jail.  Again.  I was low girl on the totem pole and they needed a woman as it was a co-ed facility and the women were kept locked up in a separate wing.  That was 3 1/2 years of "learning experience"  :D :D :D

The counter isn't stuck.  I just copied my review from TrekBBS onto PSGarak's  and your challenge entry story and the ticker went to 2704.  I think it's just been an extremely slow week.

I was wondering, has anyone heard from Miranda Fave?  He seems to have fallen off the planet.

I think it's an extremely slow week. From the Venting post and my RL friends, EVERYONE seems to be sick or helping people who are sick over the past week or so.

And now I'm achy. This doesn't bode well...

Oh, no.  I hope it's not the flu.  You don't want this ... drink lots of orange juice and wash your hands obsessively!  And get lots of sleep!

Oh Teri [RikerBabe] I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with ye.

Me is fine just work was .... [insert a litany here] ... but finally the pressure seems to be off and this weekend hopefully brings some much needed sleep and rest. The house is on one end, have to check the emails and find out what bills I haven't paid! [Eek!] Work is still tense and angsty over certain things but the worst seems to be over. Life hopefully shall return to normal.

Hoping everyone is on the mend that has been sick or been nursing those that were sick. Thanks for the thoughts as to my whereabouts. I am found again! Dare say this means heaps of catching up to do and I was already behind on me reading.