Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLWalker

Ad Astra Awards?

Yeah.  I'd win hands down. :D

Who would want to win that award?! :D

Better yet, let's up the ante Rob;

Best Ad Astra Member Naked-Contestants must submit pictures of themselves, all natural, in order to be judged by their peers.

Photoshop is fully welcome (in fact, PLEASE USE IT!) 8)

Yeah.  I'd win hands down. :D

Who would want to win that award?! :D

Better yet, let's up the ante Rob;

Best Ad Astra Member Naked-Contestants must submit pictures of themselves, all natural, in order to be judged by their peers.

Photoshop is fully welcome (in fact, PLEASE USE IT!) 8)

Why stop at that? Character swimsuit contest! Both male and female can apply.

It's a reward itself if you're in a category of the 'top tens' in the Ad Astra story archive. Second biggest series has my name to it, so I don't need any rewards. Besides what about winning challenges? Don't you get rewarded there?

I'd like to necropost a bit on this topic and say that I really wish that we'd had a little more steam on this. Especially now that we're in July of 2012, and the story count is much larger than it was when this discussion began in 2009.

Does anyone have any interest in seeing this revived? I certainly do, especially now that we have an awards system that can facilitate it.

MDg

Categories shouldn't be too difficult, right? I thought you were considering length as a guideline? And then since we already have categories (TOS, ENT, TNG, DS9, etc), you can break it down for each one. In order to be considered, your story has to be posted within that category, therefore it's by the author's determination and not ours.

MDg