Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLWalker

Site Stats

We need to figure out how to get more people to the site.

MDg

Oh, I'd say we're doing just fine.  It takes time to build good, permanent things and we're way ahead of where I ever expected us to be.  As I said before, it'd be one thing if we had ad revenue we were worrying over... but we don't.  So, I'd say we're right on track.

I'm with Nerys - I find this absurdly fascinating too. Heck great to see things going so well. Thanks for posting Mike. Hmmm ... I'm going to have to work on making Ireland and 'The United Kingdom' darker mind. Hard to compete with the US but damn it I'll try!

Im not "in" with stats like these. Is this tracking the forum we are in right now and all of our conversations? thats cool...

Rob

I'm with Nerys - I find this absurdly fascinating too. Heck great to see things going so well. Thanks for posting Mike. Hmmm ... I'm going to have to work on making Ireland and 'The United Kingdom' darker mind. Hard to compete with the US but damn it I'll try!

Im not "in" with stats like these. Is this tracking the forum we are in right now and all of our conversations? thats cool...

Rob

If it were tracking more specific information, like ISPs or IP addresses, then I'd mind.  But all of this is very nonspecific.  As for our conversations, they're held in public, so I don't see what the worry is.