Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anna Amuse

Happy Birthday, Steff!!!

This is a most inappropriate, strictly non-modest, completely out of bounce topic to wish our dear Archivist and Administrator and the lovliest girl in this quarter of the galaxy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;D ;D ;D

:o

It's Steff's BDAY?! OMG! I totally didn't get you a thing!

KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You rang?"

"Why was I not informed of this?!"

Khan frowns, "I apologize sir. Kirk and I were playing Go Fish--"

trekfan rolls his eyes, "Go to the store, fetch flowers, a card, and a Mr. Scott action figure-a CANON Mr. Scott action figure. Now!"

Khan sighs, "Yes sir."

Good butlers are so hard to find these days. :)

Happy BDAY Steff!

Oh geez.  Thank you, guys.  I am home now; it will probably be tomorrow, though, before I can take back over my duties.  :D  I left South Bristol this morning at 7AM and just pulled into my own drive at 10:20PM.

Welcome back Steff!

Hm...well, other than the old challenge is closed, voting thread is up, and a new challenge is open, not sure. ;)

::grins::  Miranda and Anna owned hugely -- they did a beautiful job running the joint while we were gone.  Figured out what your art prize is yet?

Well...actually, I would like to leave you some latitude.  I'm happy to accept any portrait, design, or scene that really resonates with you.  I enjoy seeing what it is that strikes people when they read my work, so I'd like to leave you to decide how you'd like to respond. :)

Well...actually, I would like to leave you some latitude.  I'm happy to accept any portrait, design, or scene that really resonates with you.  I enjoy seeing what it is that strikes people when they read my work, so I'd like to leave you to decide how you'd like to respond. :)

:P  Don't go make it easy on me.  It may be a few weeks, but I'll do my best!

Hey Steff's BACK!!!!!! Yay!

Though does that mean me and Anna have to relinquish our crowns? Bow before us all! Bwhahahahhahahhahha! [MF off on a rant again! ::) ]

Nope, you two get to keep your crowns. :-P  If you want them.  We can work out later what you can do with 'em if you want.