MDGarcia

Top 20 Stories of 2014

The following are the most viewed stories of 2014 as determined by the number of unique visitors per story:

1. Survival Play by kes7
  2. Fool's Errand by trekfan
  3. Star Trek: Tesseract -- Part II by kes7
  4. Midnight Closure by Galen4
  5. The Chains of Error by Michael D. Garcia and Sam Redfeather
  6. Shadows in the Haze by CeJay
  7. Star Trek: Tesseract by kes7
  8. Whispers in the Dark by Gatekeeper
  9. The Story of Icheb by kes7
  10. Parrises Sqaures by Tiberius
  11. The Moon is Red: The Rise of the Terran Empire and the Fall of the United States of America by Mackenzie Calhoun
  12. Dominion War Timeline by Jean-Luc Picard
  13. Cristabeth by M C Pehrson
  14. Semper Fidelis by CeJay
  15. Archnemesis by TPhoenix
  16. Embers of the Fire by Sam Redfeather
  17. The Beauty of Gray by Erin Moriarty and Marian Murdoch
  18. Star Trek: Cat and Mouse by Gatekeeper
  19. Federation Day by CaptainSarine
  20. Mirror Cubed by CaptainSarine and kes7

Overall, kes7 had the most entries on this list with 5, including 4 in the top 10 alone! :)  Way to go, kes!

MDg

That's one hell of a mood lifter on a night when I sorely needed one. Thanks to everyone who read my stories! (Although credit for Mirror Cubed goes to CS, who wrote every word of it. My characters, his prose.)

I see a few of my favorites on this list but also some I haven't checked out yet. One of my resolutions was to read more, so these seem like a good place to start. :)

Mac, perhaps Mike can clarify, but I'm pretty sure "unique visitors per story" is based on ip, not clicks. So even if a story has a thousand chapters and someone reads them all, it will register as one unique visit based on IP address. Correct, or not, Mike?

Mac, perhaps Mike can clarify, but I'm pretty sure "unique visitors per story" is based on ip, not clicks. So even if a story has a thousand chapters and someone reads them all, it will register as one unique visit based on IP address. Correct, or not, Mike?

Ah right, that makes sense Kes. I thought with stuff like my BCI and what not that has multiples there was something else going. IPs would make better sense.

Wow. Two of mine on the list? Wouldn't've believed that. Thanks for reading everyone. Maybe this'll give me the needed motivation to finish some of the others lurking in the netherworld of unfinished stories, and I'll get them posted soon too.  :)

We don't say it nearly enough, Mike. Thanks for all you do to support this wonderful site.