Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miranda Fave

21 Today!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks folks! A rather hectic day, group projects, papers, regular projects-busy. But a good day nonetheless-really saving the celebration for this weekend, though no drinking involved; not a drinker at all-just give me three cans of Dr. Pepper and I'm as loopy as you want ;)

Never fear, I have been working on my various stories, and happily I can say been making some progress, though slowly.

Thanks for the Bday wishes-you guys are great. :)

Thanks folks! A rather hectic day, group projects, papers, regular projects-busy. But a good day nonetheless-really saving the celebration for this weekend, though no drinking involved; not a drinker at all-just give me three cans of Dr. Pepper and I'm as loopy as you want ;)

Well, you've got great taste in soda! :D

Oh, gag.  That stuff is horrific.  :-X

Then again, I see soda as strictly a mixer, so what do I know?  :o

Glad you had a good birthday, Trekfan!  According to scientific research, you have four more years before your body begins to deteriorate, so enjoy the prime of your life.  ;D

-k7, way too close to thirty for comfort.

Oh, gag.  That stuff is horrific.   :-X

Then again, I see soda as strictly a mixer, so what do I know?  :o

Glad you had a good birthday, Trekfan!  According to scientific research, you have four more years before your body begins to deteriorate, so enjoy the prime of your life.   ;D

-k7, way too close to thirty for comfort.

Oh cry on that last point! Quite horrific if one chooses to think about it. I'm not going to though.

Glad you had a grand enough day trekfan albeit it hectic. Enjoy the weekend celebrations. Like yourself I use to be a non-drinker - just give us a coke and away I'd go - drunker looking than the drunks. Alas, now like kes7, soda/coke is merely a mixer!! Ha ha!

Actually, very hard to beat a nice cuppa tea. [Now I really do sound closer to 30 than I want to be]